ILP’s full-fledged real estate team provides end- to- end solutions for its Clients in property and real estate. In the Commercial Leasing space, our team assists companies (field agnostic - from IT companies to banks and insurance companies, amongst others) in setting up their offices or retail stores on a leasehold basis, PAN India.
ILP’s Clientele include individuals, developers, multi-national corporations, consultants, various private and nationalized banks, financial institutions, housing finance companies, timeshare development and other similar entities. Advisory matters cover the legal aspects relating to investments in immovable property and the transfer of rights.
ILP is also empanelled with various authorities in the Government of Karnataka, including RERA.
The firm prides itself on the body of knowledge, experience, acumen and insight it possesses in real estate matters. Providing Clients with value added insights on matters pertinent to negotiating favorable business terms and structuring transactions smoothly and efficiently.
We are seized of the fact that any major construction and real estate project inevitably poses urgent contractual and commercial challenges during its execution. ILP provides prompt and efficient advice to resolve any issues.
ILP’s scope of services include:
Title search, preparing title reports, advising on regulatory requirements such as, duties and fees payable, Obtaining relevant revenue records, records from Corporations, records from the Offices of the Sub-Registrars (Urban & Rural), etc. Drafting, reviewing, amending, negotiating and finalizing the transaction related contracts and obtaining registration of the transfer documents related contracts, including but not limited to, Memorandum of Understanding, Agreements of Sale, Deed of Sale, Mortgage Deed, Lease Deed and Surrender of Lease, Exchange Deed, Partition Deed, Deed of Gift, Partnership Deed, Release Deed, Joint Development Agreement, Construction Agreement, General and Special Power of Attorney, Affidavits, Deed of Indemnity, Wills, Letter of Intent, Facilities and Amenities Agreement, Leave and License Agreement and other ancillary documents and other related documents.
- Advising on stamp duy and registration fees payable on the transaction documents and obtaining registration of these documents, as required
- Assisting developers with their real estate projects (including project finance and bridge loan transactions) by finalizing and completing documentation and assisting with registration
- Negotiating and finalizing public-private real estate ventures, across India
- Advising and providing end- to- end solutions on acquisition of Transferable Development Rights (TDR)
- Advising and assisting RERA in addressing queries raised by home buyers and project developers, drafting of notices and reply notices, representing RERA in all suits filed against the authority and assisting in interpreting applicable rules and regulations, from time to time.
- Undertaking property searches and advising clients, PAN India, on all the above matters.
We represent prominent land aggregators and high networth individuals in acquiring large parcels of land for their residential and commercial projects.
ILP provides regulatory and FEMA related advice to venture capitalists and real estate investors, across the globe, relating to real estate investment in India. We also assist in obtaining requisite approvals from concerned regulatory authorities, pertinent to such transactions.