ILP’s vision is to provide continued, excellent, practical and timely solutions to Clients. The firm has been greatly appreciated by its Clients for its swift turnaround time, actions much in advance and effective steps to protect the interest of its Clients.
The firm also recognizes that the resolution of a discreet matter is not always the end of the relationship. We also help position our Clients’ businesses to succeed and protect and prepare them for future circumstances.
ILP’s Commercial Litigation team, with a strong knowledge base in all forms of dispute resolution, ensures that disputes are resolved efficiently and cost effectively. The team advises Clients across a diverse range of industries engaged in manufacturing, print media, hospitality, financial services, information technology, intellectual property, workplace relations, retail and trade, property and construction activity.
The firm’s approach toward resolution of disputes though effective negotiation has yielded fruitful results for its Clients. It has achieved the complete gratification of its Clients by offering expeditious and permanent resolutions of disputes with the adoption of alternate dispute resolution methodologies.
The firm is also skilled in Arbitration, an alternate dispute resolution, which is a valuable alternative to Litigation. ILP works toward resolving disputes by extensively using Arbitration and Conciliation as a tool, resolving many cases over the years and continuing to do so. Drawing on past successful cases, the firm is well equipped to handle Arbitration cases of a complex nature.
At ILP, we firmly believe in the importance of partners’ involvement and accessibility to Clients. We ensure that our Clients are kept informed of developments in their cases, on a regular basis.
ILP’s services include:
- Advising, representing and conducting trials on behalf of our Clients before various Civil Courts, Magistrate Courts, National Company Law Tribunals (NCLT), Quasi-Judicial bodies, Other Tribunals, Authorities High Courts (PAN India) and The Supreme Court of India
- Civil and commercial litigations initiated for recovery of money, specific performance of agreements and their breach thereof, ejectment and eviction from the property and other property related disputes
- Any disputes concerning partnerships, public charitable and private trusts and intellectual property disputes
- Family and matrimonial disputes before the Family Courts
- Criminal Cases filed under the Indian Penal Code, 1860, Information Technology Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Cyber-Crimes, Money Laundering and Economic Offences. Our services also include applying and obtaining Anticipatory Bail, Regular Bail and conducting trials for Clients
- Writ Petitions, Writ Appeals, Civil and Criminal Appeals, Public Interest Litigations before various High Courts and The Supreme Court of India
- Winding up/liquidation proceedings under the Companies Act, 2013 and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Disputes pertaining to labor laws and employment contracts
- Execution of the Judgment, Decree and Award